Shapes!!! Shapes!!!

Haha..

Funny as hell, I didn't even realize my song was used when I checked it today! It was used very well, Thanks! Nice job also!

Calicard responds:

haha I was gonna tell you! thanks!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Love it

Loved all the "there she is" episodes, and I'm very glad it ended on this note :P, hope to see you drawing more stuff, whichever that may be!

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

LOL

That was the funniest video I have ever seen in my life.

spongebob revenge spongebob revenge

Hmm.

Can't really call this animation..Plus it is really no originality, and it is overall just bad.

Cupcake Cupcake

Jon4life responds:

SAY MORE!

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

NICE

Loved it, probably one of the best movies I have seen in a while, keep up the good work man.

Fisherman? Fisherman?

Haha, funny

I loved it, but it was too short!! I didn't get enough of the laughter! I like it though, hope to see it on the top 50 someday :P. Nice job :P

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

What?

What was so funny about this? I don't understand how this is the top 50..Wasn't funny at all, the animation was terrible, you get a 2 because you tried at least. Other then that, nothing was really working for this. Better luck next time.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Only good animation

This story had no plot what-so-ever. Explain please why he can't talk and why he has to plug in a weird ass thing in to his dog so it can talk to him. I guess in the end the dog saved him but everything from the beginning to the end is just pointless and made no sense. The only reason I am giving this a review is the fact that your animation is pretty good. I've always like the animation of your work and Salad Fingers deserved a 10 because it made sense at least, but I'm sorry, this does not make any sense to me.
1/5
2/10

Doki responds:

Why should I explain why he can't talk? Decide for yourself. And why is this any more "pointless" than a cartoon about Mario or some mindless shooter? I don't expect many people to like this but why can't anyone give an intelligent criticism?